With the rising demand for medicines, today chemist shops are opened on every corner but have you ever realize why some shops prosper and earn well in comparison to other? The reason could be Vastu, as people with their different view point do not consider Vastu before purchasing chemist shop and the result is failure.Vastu set of principle give appropriate tips to construct the shop and placement of every thing in the shop including medicines. Medicines are like boon for us and Vastu provide proper placement of medicines on the chemist shop.
Vastu tips for chemist shop are as follows:
- Eastern or Northern facing shops are considered best in Vastu while if you have the other way round such as Southor West facing then Vastu provides remedies and tools to rectify the negative effect.
- The desk on the chemist shop should not be all made of glass while wooden desk are best in square or rectangular shape.
- Avoid irregular shape plot for the construction of chemist shop.
- North-east corner of shop must be free from any setting and possibly keep water resource here.
- Owner must face North or East while dealing with customers.
- Do not make your staff sit in the South-west zone of shop as this zone can make your staff dominant and untamed.
- Allopathic Medicines are supposed to be place in the South and the North.
- Ayurvedic medicines should be kept in North-western corner as per Vastu.
- Electronic equipments must be placed in South-eastern zone of shop.